Makeup Artistry, Inc. Copyright and Trademark Policies
At Makeup Artistry, Inc., we are staunch advocates for intellectual property rights and uphold a strict policy against copyright infringement. We expect all our users to share this commitment, and we explicitly prohibit any violation of others’ copyrights. Makeup Artistry, Inc. is dedicated to maintaining a respectful digital environment, and it is our policy to revoke access privileges for repeat offenders.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you have evidence, knowledge, or a good faith belief that content on the makeupartistryinc.com Site infringes upon your copyright or the copyright for which you are a designated agent, we encourage you to notify us promptly. Please send a notice of infringement, in adherence to the “Safe Harbor” Provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), using one of the following means:
Makeup Artistry, Inc.
579 Marie Street
Baltimore, MD 21229
E-mail: [email protected]
Your notification should contain the following details (see 17 U.S.C. § 512):
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed. If multiple works are involved, provide a representative list.
- Clearly identify the material claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information for Makeup Artistry, Inc. to locate it. Include a URL and screenshots for each item, specifying the asset(s) or page(s) you claim to be infringing.
- Furnish details of your claim to the material and your relationship to the copyright holder.
- Provide your full name, address, and telephone number for clarification purposes.
- Include a valid email address for contact and confirmation.
- If accurate, include the statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- If accurate, include the statement: “The information in the notification is accurate, and I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I am, or am authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document, either physically or electronically.
All graphics, logos, page headers, icons, feature and service names on Makeup Artistry, Inc. are trademarks, service marks, or intellectual property owned by Makeup Artistry, Inc. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited by law unless expressly authorized by Makeup Artistry, Inc. in writing. Any use likely to cause confusion, or that disparages or discredits Makeup Artistry, Inc., is strictly prohibited. Trademarks not owned by Makeup Artistry, Inc. but appearing on our websites belong to their respective owners. All rights are reserved.
At Makeup Artistry, Inc., we value and respect intellectual property rights. By adhering to these policies, we collectively contribute to fostering a digital space that honors creativity and protects the rights of content creators and innovators.